Additional information about our data protection policy
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: Congelados Apolo S.L
- Document number: B18240838
- Postal address: LA PAZ/ POL INDUSTRIAL MANZANIL Loja/Granada
- Telephone: 958322195
- Email: [email protected]
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
To comply with the duty to provide information and/or obtain the consent required by the new European regulations on the protection of personal data, or any other legally established obligation.
To manage queries, requests for information, budgets, requests, providing answers and replies to them.
To carry out the correct management of orders or products related to our commercial and economic activity.
In the event that you send us your CV or register for the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of personnel, in order to offer positions that match your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so that failure to provide it will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
Only if you have expressly given your prior consent, we will also process your data for the purpose of sending commercial communications about our products or services, unless you expressly state your wish to the contrary by any means. In any case, the authorisation to process your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only result in the fact that you would not receive commercial offers of our products or services.
For how long will we process your data?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept for as long as the current contractual/business relationship is maintained, or for a period of four years from the last business relationship in accordance with tax regulations.
However, only in the event that you have given us your consent for commercial communications, our company will continue to retain your information for the sending of such communications of a commercial nature that we consider to be of interest to you, until the interested party requests their deletion. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of the actions that may arise and, after this, its complete deletion. You can always exercise the rights recognised by current legislation by contacting us through the channel that is most convenient for you.
Why do we process your data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data may vary according to the above purposes, which include the following:
1. The application of pre-contractual measures, or the contractual relationship itself for the provision of the requested service based on the execution of the service contract necessary for the completion of the business transaction.
2. Your express consent as the main interested party, for example for possible commercial communications or for the collection and processing of CVs in possible selection processes of the entity.
3. Legitimate interest of the entity to meet the requirements of information, customer loyalty, resolution of queries and improve the quality of our products and services to serve you in a more personalised way.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
As a general rule, your data will not be communicated to any third party, except for current legal obligations. In any case that this possibility changes, you will be duly informed and your consent will be requested for this transfer. We would like to inform you that no international transfers will be made.
However, we inform you that for the proper provision of services (web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by our company (data processors) may have access to personal information necessary to perform their functions and for the sole purpose of ensuring the proper development of the contractual and/or commercial relationship and to comply with legal obligations of the company.
Our entity, in its commitment to the privacy and data protection of the User, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that the processing is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantee the protection of the User’s rights.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. In this regard, you have the right to request:
- Access: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him/her are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing being carried out.
- Rectification: the data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her or the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: the data subject shall have the right to request the deletion of his or her personal data; in any case, deletion shall be subject to the limits established in the regulatory regulation.
- Limitation of processing: the data subject shall have the right to request the limitation of the processing of his or her personal data.
- Opposition to processing: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: this means that you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another controller.
You may exercise these rights by contacting the controller. To do so, you can use the contact details provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Likewise, we inform you that if you consider it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for any specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In the event that you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.